University of Birmingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 28 Nov 2020 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts 2021
The University of Birmingham is offering 20 International Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters (Taught or Research) programme for 2020 entry.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any Eligible One Year Masters degree programmes (Taught & Research) offered at the University in 2014.
Number of Awards:
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
In order to apply candidates must:
- – have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters programme at the University of Birmingham;
- – be overseas for fee purposes;
- – be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning);
- – have a valid student ID number;
- – not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- – have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- – be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
Applications are currently closed.
You must have made an application to study at the University of Birmingham and have been admitted before submitting a scholarship application. The link to the scholarship application form will be sent automatically to students who have received an offer of admission to an eligible degree programme for the 2020/21 academic year. The scholarship application deadline is 28 November 2020.