Australian National University
Deadline: 16 Nov 2020 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Feb 2021
In 2021, The Australian National University (ANU) will offer the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarships to international students who wish to enrol in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs commencing Semester 1 2021. There are 6 categories of ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarships:
• Undergraduate International applicants
• Postgraduate International applicants
• International applicants from South Asia Region
• International applicants from South-East Asia Region
• International applicants from Middle East and Africa Region
• International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB).
Australian National University in Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelors and Masters degrees in any discipline
Number of Scholarships:
International students from South East Asia, South Asia and the Middle East & Africa, as well as international students who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB).
The scholarship award is a once-off fee waiver, to be given as follows:
• Undergraduate International applicants: 25 awards, of up to $25,000 each
• Postgraduate International applicants: 75 awards, of up to $15,000 each
• International applicants from South Asia Region: 50 awards, of up to $25,000 each
• International applicants from South-East Asia Region: 30 awards, of up to $25,000 each
• International applicants from Middle East and Africa Region: 10 awards, of up to $25,000 each
• International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB): 10 awards, of up to $20,000 each
Only international students who are either inside or outside Australia, and who have received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates), are eligible. They have to be self-funded for fee purposes and are full-fee paying students (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation).
Applicants from South Asia must be citizens of Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; and Sri Lanka. Applicants from South East Asia must be citizens of Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; and Vietnam. Applicants from the Middle East & Africa must be citizens of African countries, or of Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; and Turkey.
Those qualifying under the IB category have to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. The application period for studies commencing Semester 1 2021 is 30 June 2020 to 16 November 2020.